Tomorrow my level 1 students have an interpersonal exam and last week they expressed that they were nervous about asking questions. What they really meant was that they are uncertain about creating their own personalized questions rather than using memorized questions. So, I designed several practice activities that I called my Questions Workshop which I posted about earlier. Today, I wanted something to concentrate their practice on asking questions on lots of different topics under pressure. I also wanted to short the time frame so they didn't have time to consult their notes for everything. They had to converse off the top of their heads!
Click the above link to access the power point
1. Each slide has a new topic.
2. Slides change every minute.
3. Ask your partner as many questions as you can about the topic before it changes.
4. Respond to your partner's questions as completely as you can.
5. Practice and have fun!
- This was really fun!
- Why can't THIS be our interpersonal?
- I feel so confident now about speaking Spanish!
- This makes me want to speak more Spanish!
Happy Coaching for me today! Hope yours is happy, too!