- I can connect responsibilities in and out of the home with who does them.
- I can tell family and friends what to do around the house and correctly respond when I am told what to do.
Practice forming questions in preparation for the Interpersonal Exam, Thursday Feb. 27
1. Interpersonal Practice - Forming My Own Questions
- Using the speaking prompts from the powerpoint below, write 5 questions. Then, share the questions with the class for teacher & classmate input.
2. Los quehaceres - CI Activity - What chores do you do in your house? Who does the chores in your house?
Announcements: Interpersonal Exam THURSDAY, Feb. 20