- I can describe a typical home and compare it with other homes.
- I can connect rooms, funcions and furnishings.
Lesson Focus: To describe homes with more detail and discuss what is a typical house versus an atypical house.
- Warm Up: Teacher Q&A Session - Is your house...?
- Elaboration Practice - Why my house is... Justify why your house can be described a certain way
- Interpersonal Practice - What is a typical house in the U.S.? AND Different Houses (see powerpoint and conversation guide below)
- Exit Ticket - The Best House for the Party
2nd Vocab Check - Tuesday, January 21 - NEW VOCABULARY + OLD
PBQ Speaking Assessment - Thursday, January 23