- I can connect rooms, funcions and furnishings.
- I can connect responsibilities in and out of the home with who does them.
- I can tell family and friends what to do around the house and correctly respond whe I am told what to do.
Lesson Focus: To describe the bedroom and connect it to its furnishings and function
1. Homework Check
2. Vocabulary Brainstorm - How do you describe your bedroom? With a partner, brainstorm a list of words that describe a bedroom focusing on words you don't currently know.
3. Self Selected Vocabulary - From the brainstorm students share words they want to know and teacher defines them. Students then create their own personalized vocablary list.
4. Speaking Practice - "Different Bedrooms" - Describe the bedrooms that you see in the photos. Who would the bedroom be appropriate for? What is it like? Do you like it? Why or why not?
5. Vocabulary Organizer - El dormitorio (must get in class)
PROGRESS REPORTS TOMORROW!
Los dormitorios diferentes - Powerpoint