- I can describe a typical school day & ask others about their experiences at school.
- I can connect time, frequency & sequencing with a typical school schedule.
- I can connect school supplies, classes & people.
Describing our classes and how we feel about them
1. Warm Up - Descriptions Brainstorm:
What words do we know in Spanish to describe our classes?
2. Discovery Reading - Read Isabel and Ryan's conversation about their classes to discover words and expressions that will help you share your school experiences with others in Spanish.
3. Writing - Exit Ticket - Now, choose one of your classes (good or bad!) and write what you think about the class, why you feel that way, your thoughts and opinions about the teacher and a little about what you do in the class.
Announcements: No PBQ this week!!!
- All materials must be