- I can describe a typical home and compare it with other homes.
- I can connect rooms, funcions and furnishings.
Lesson Focus: To describe homes with more detail in order to compare them to other homes.
- Warm Up: Mix & Mingle Conversations
- Creating Endless Questions - Notes on creating your own questions
- Interpersonal Practice - Barrage of Questions: Ask your partner 10 questions about his/her home
- Making Comparisons - Mrs. Lenord's Home vs. Other Homes
- Exit Ticket - My Home vs. Other Homes
2nd Vocab Check - Tuesday, January 21 - NEW VOCABULARY + OLD
PBQ Speaking Assessment - Thursday, January 23