- I can connect rooms, functions and furnishings.
- I can connect responsibilities in and out of the home with who does them.
- I can describe a typical home and compare it to other homes.
Lesson Focus: Talking about the furnishings and needs of a house
1. Introduction - Recap - Questions to revisit the problems and needs of the Riestra home
2. Renovation Plans - Students work in groups to prepare their own "plan" for renovations to the home. All group planning and conversations must be done in Spanish.